1. Participants should be aged between 20 and 65.
2. Participants for the half-marathon should be aged between 16 and 65.
3. Age of foreign participants and members of Chinese Athletic Association should be in line with International Association of Athletics Federations rules.
4. Participants must have valid proof such as ID, passport, or army identity card.
1. The marathon is a tough, long-distance sport with certain risks. Athletes should be in good health and choose the event that best suits them and are advised to have a medical exam to affirm their conditions before taking part.
People with any of the following should not take part:
a. Congenital heart disease or rheumatic heart disease.
b. Hypertension or cerebro-vascular disease.
c. Myocarditis or other heart ailment.
d. Coronary artery disease or severe arrhythmia.
e. Any other illness that is not suited for sports.
2. Anyone who suffers bodily harm or causes loss of property for personal reasons will be held accountable.